1. The ownership, management and control of the Barbados International Masters Football Festival (BIMFF) is vested in the Barbados Wanderers Masters Football Club (BWMFC) but with the permission of the Barbados Football Association (BFA).
2. The BIMFF is sanctioned by the BFA.
3. The BWMFC does not have the right, license or authority to transfer ownership of the BIMFF to any other party without the specific written authority of the BFA.
4. The BIMFF is strictly an invitational tournament and all teams are invited strictly at the discretion of the BWMFC. The BFA recognizes that all invited teams must agree to and abide by the conditions laid down in the BWMFC's formal letter of invitation; failure to do so may result in the delinquent team(s) being excluded from being invited to further Festivals.
5. All parties involved in the delivery of the BIMFF must first seek resolution of any grievance(s)/dispute(s) through the BFA or any agency appointed by the BFA to resolve such grievance(s)/dispute(s).
6. The BIMFF is bound by the rules and regulations of the BFA and normal Association Football rules apply save for:
(a) Rolling substitutionss are in effect. (Substitutions to be made from the half-way line on the side designated by the
(b) Duration of matches are:
Round 1, Last Sixteen, Quarter Finals, Third Place Play Off and all Over 50's and Plate Matches=
22 ½ minutes/half (45 minutes)
Over 40's Tournament Final and Semi Finals=30 minutes/half (60 minutes)
(c) Half-time will not exceed 5 minutes. During this interval, the captains of teams featured In the next match shall
toss for ends (it saves time).
(d) All teams should be changed and ready to start by the scheduled kick-off times. Any team failing to comply
will forfeit the match (2 goals to 0).All teams must wear shin guards and be attired in the same kit.
(e) Thirty (30) players per match may be registered and used for each game. A list of the players
must be given to the referee prior to kick-off.
(f) All players must be 40/50 years of age or over on or before 31st December of the current Festival year.
(g) The organizers reserve the right to request immediate picture ID and date of birth verification which must be
carried to all matches.
(h) Failure to comply with the above will lead to automatic disqualification for the entire team from the Festival and
possibly from future Festivals.
(i) Should any problems occur during the Festival, the Festival Organising Committee is empowered to resolve such
problems (subject to rule 5 above).
(j) All participating teams in the BIMFF are deemed to be responsible for and to have taken out their own insurance
cover for any possible injuries or harm sustained by players over the duration of the Festival.
(k) The BWMFC or the BFA cannot be held liable for any such injuries./harm that may occur during the Festival.
In the event that teams finish on the same points after the group stages are complete, the team to advance to the knockout round will be based on the following:
(i) Goal difference
(ii) Goals scored
(iii) Head to head result
(iv) If both teams remain equal after items (i) – (iii) above have been exhausted, then the team to advance will be
determined by the toss of a coin.